Aprilaire 310 - Clean Air, Air Filter For Aprilaire Whole-Home Air Purifiers, MERV 11, For Dust
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE This genuine replacement air filter was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire – the leader in indoor air quality solutions, to optimize the performance of your Aprilaire Air Purifier Model: 1310, 2310, 3310, and 4300
- VACUUM AND DUST LESS OFTEN by preventing airborne particles from settling on your furniture and flooring. This filter removes airborne particles as they pass through the MERV 11 filter including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, and pet dander
- BETTER PERFORMANCE thanks to the patented Aprilaire Self-Seal Technology which minimizes the amount of air bypassing the filter
- EASY AS 1-2-3 TO INSTALL in the unique Aprilaire Interlock Rail System. Unpack. Slide in. Close the door. Done.
- WORRY FREE We stand behind the performance of our air filters with our 10-year Clean-Coil Commitment
- PROUD PARTNER OF AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION Aprilaire’s mission is to enhance everyone’s health by improving the air in their homes
Are you bothered by the amount of dust and other particles in the air and on the furniture in your home? The Aprilaire Clean Home Filter is the perfect addition to your clean home tool kit. It traps airborne dust as air it circulates through the filter– reducing your cleaning time and frequency, and allows you to enjoy your clean home even more.
Our Clean Air Filter is rated MERV 11 which means it traps airborne impurities as they pass through the filter that would otherwise float through the air and eventually settle on your furniture and flooring. Your HVAC system is protected from airborne particles too, which helps lower your energy costs, and can prolong the lifetime of your equipment.
Note: MERV is a scale used to measure the effectiveness of air filters. Higher number values translate to more effective filtration. Choose the Aprilaire Filter with the MERV rating that fits the needs of your family and home.
*Performance tested to ASHRAE 52.2
Standard, minimum efficiency reporting value – MERV 11