Aprilaire 300 - Self-Contained Evaporative Humidifier
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE This humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire – the inventor of the whole home evaporative humidifier, and the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- FOR USE IN HOMES HEATED WITH Mini-Splits, Boilers, Radiant Heat, and Other Ductless Systems.
- FULL COVERAGE up to 3,500 square feet in tightly built homes with a capacity of 13 gallons per day in a tightly constructed home
- CONVENIENT DIGITAL CONTROL to monitor and adjust the humidity with a high-contrast digital screen.
- ONBOARD SENSOR inside the humidistat control measures the house's relative humidity. Fans turn on automatically when the humidity drops below the set point.
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 40% – 60% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions
Aprilaire introduced the first evaporative humidifier for forced air furnace systems back in 1954. Since that time, Aprilaire continues to lead the industry in whole-home humidification systems. Our evaporative humidifiers work by piping water into the distribution tray located at the top of the humidifier. The water is uniformly distributed across the width of the tray and through a scientifically designed system of outlets. It flows by gravity over the water panel evaporator. Dry, hot air from the HVAC system is moved through the moisture-laden water panel evaporator. Natural evaporation takes place, the water is turned to vapor, and the humidified air is circulated throughout your home.
Included in the box: Installation instructions, humidifier, saddle valve, 6' power cord, mounting brackets, 10" to 8" reducer, and #35 Water Panel
Replace your Aprilaire #35 water panel once per season.