Single Pack of the Lennox X6675 Air Filter. Brand New Genuine Lennox Healthy Climate Product.
DiscountFurnaceFilter.com is the web's #1 source for the Lennox X6675 Healthy Climate Carbon Clean 16 MERV 16 Filter. Order your Lennox X6675 MERV 16 filter today and receive fast, efficient, FREE SHIPPING!
The #1 Rated Filtration System* Just Got Better!
The Lennox Healthy Climate Carbon Clean MERV 16 Filter has a dark gray color due to the new carbon coated fiber matrix. Lennox has combined MERV 16 Filtration
with a carbon coated fiber matrix
, adding ozone and odor reduction
capabilities to the industry's highest efficiency air filter.
- 50% First-pass reduction of ozone
- Hospital inpatient / general surgery level filtration
- Removes over 95% of (sub-micron) particles down to 0.3 microns
- Removes over 90% of ultra-fine particles down to 0.1 microns including viruses and bacteria.
This MERV 16 X6675 filter from Lennox is the best media filtration available (short of a HEPA system) and does an outstanding job of removing particulates from the air stream, protecting your equipment and your health.
The Lennox X6675 MERV 16 filter is a suitable replacement filter for the Lennox HCC20-28 air cleaner as well as many Honeywell, Carrier, and Trion Air Bear air cleaners that accept a 20" x 25" x 5" filter media. The Lennox X6675 filter is designed to fit the follow air cleaners:
- Lennox: HCC20-16
- Honeywell: F25A1068, F25F1067, F35F1024, F100F1038, F150E1034, F200E1037
- Carrier: EZXCAB020, MACA020, MPKA020, FILCAB020
- Trion Air Bear: 453000-001, Supreme 2000, 455602-001, 447380-002
We sell only genuine, brand new OEM replacement filters. The Lennox X6675 is one of the most popular Lennox replacement filters on the market and DiscountFurnaceFilter.com is the web's #1 choice for low price, fast delivery and great customer service!
We have the Lennox X6675 filter in stock and offer same day shipping for orders placed before 3:00 EST!
If you have any questions, please
to contact our Sales Department or call 888-623-4678.
*Source: Leading Consumer Magazine, May 2012